The structure and essence of independent work of student
The organization of separate work depends mostly in the link between pupils learning and their future practical tasks. Separate work of pupils is an extremely broad concept, within the interpretation of which different approaches had been formed, that will be because of differences in comprehending the essence with this phenomenon.
Frequently, independent tasks are thought to be a different form of training, along side:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Different ways to independent work of pupils
At precisely the same time, its essential features start thinking about compulsory classes within the assigned time schedule regarding the college time, work minus the cultural essay topics direct involvement regarding the teacher, but also for the required control. In accordance with other statements, separate work involves all active psychological activity of pupils into the academic process, may be the internal foundation of communication between differing kinds and kinds of occupation among themselves. Considering separate work as the primary way of gaining knowledge, adherents of this approach argue that it covers cognitive task, which students carry out not only in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, individual interviews, tests, examinations, during protection of coursework, diploma papers, etc. That is, independent work, based on this vision, encompasses all types and types of the academic procedure.
In essence, independent tasks are an energetic mental activity of a student linked to the execution of an exercise task. The current presence of an activity and a target installation on its execution are considered to be characteristic signs and symptoms of separate work. The tasks that students need to tackle within their academic activities are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation of this material regarding the subject, which will be considered in the lecture (make use of the abstract of this lecture, recommended by the academic literary works);
- summarizing of fundamental works prior to the curriculum system;
- re solving tasks, performing experiments, experiments, and so forth;
- preparation of abstracts, control works, fixed performances (reports) in the tutorial;
- planning needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
All those aspects of the academic procedure are separate work, because pupils execute them to some extent individually, in non-auditing time.
Phases of independent work of student
Separate tasks are an educational task for the student, targeted at learning and learning the product associated with topic with no direct involvement associated with the instructor.
Independent focus on the satisfaction associated with the study task encompasses three stages.
- Preparation associated with pupil when it comes to task, theoretical, psychological, organizational, methodological and logistical support of independent work.
- The student’s theoretical readiness is manifested in the intellectual readiness, that is, the capacity to use their knowledge into the task.
- Practical readiness could be the capability to optimally prepare a completely independent work, skillfully make use of the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, mental operations (analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization, category, etc.).
- The student’s psychological readiness presupposes, to begin with, the existence of motives for doing a specific task. To enable the job set before the student in order to become the motive of his psychological, practical activity, it should be perceived by him. The interior perception regarding the task begins with an actualization regarding the motive, which prompts the pupil to perform the duty, and, accordingly, to prepare their particular separate work.
- The success of the preparatory stage varies according to the organizational, methodological, material and technical support regarding the student’s independent work (availability of literary works, methodological recommendations, visual helps, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution associated with research assignment. This is actually the most important & most accountable phase into the pupil’s separate work. Considering that the academic task & most often does occur when you look at the educational-cognitive type, in the act of their execution involved all mental procedures that offer intellectual task: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The effectiveness of the duty is impacted by such individual characteristics associated with the pupil as dedication, perseverance, obligation, etc.
- Analysis associated with finished task may be the last phase of separate work. During the analysis, the pupil evaluates (by self-control, often inter-control) the product quality and period of the task, the effectiveness of this methods and tools used in the process of separate work.